Personal Finance Tips and Resources
TipsSome strategies and tips to keep in mind on your road to financial freedom...
1. You need to commit to a plan, and it may be for a few months to a year.
2. Be willing to change some aspects of your lifestyle –what seems like something minor could contribute to better managing your money and realizing some savings...
- maybe eat in more and eat out less
- cut back on entertainment
- review your cell phone and cable plans
- turn off lights when you leave the room
- clean out your attic or basement and have a yard sale
- consider a ‘staycation’ and visit some local places right in your area that you’ve never visited
- a jar for spare change!
3. You may need to 'cut those cards'!
4. Create a 'wish list' to keep you motivated.
5. Supplement your income if you can:
- Have a hobby? Turn it into a part-time job or a way for some extra cash.
6. Consider ‘wants’ vs. ‘needs’ before you buy
Call KMC Financials to get on the road to living debt free. Understand the strategies to getting out of debt and how best to budget and manage your lifestyle to reduce your debt.
ResourcesNational Foundation for Credit Counseling
For a variety of financial calculators, consumer tools and resources go to:
Federal Trade Commission
Credit Score Resources